    April Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, April 14, 2008

    Time: 6:00 pm - Socializing
    6:30 pm - Official start of meeting

    Place: Rising Tide Software
    4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    (602) 714-1147

    See http://www.rubyaz.org for details

    Topics: Review of MtWest RubyConf 2008

    If you went to the recent MountainWest RubyConf please come and share
    your thoughts on what your saw and heard.

    If you missed the conference, come hear what happened.

    Videos for the conference are appearing online:

    http://mwrc2008.confreaks.com/

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:15 pm) we plan on going out to dinner for more fun
    and fine conversation.

    Good news! The Havana Cafe on Camelback Rd. is still operating, so we
    expect to be heading there.

    If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for
    dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a
    good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Thanks,

    -- James Britt www.ruby-doc.org - Ruby Help & Documentation
    www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding

    James Britt, Apr 6, 2008