[ANN] CherryPy-0.10 released

Remi Delon

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the release of CherryPy-10.

It's been a while since I last announced a CherryPy release on this
newsgroup but a lot has happened since then:

- The cherrypy.org site now has a nice forum and a wiki
- Sessions are now fully thread-safe and they work great in production
environments with the thread-pool HTTP-server
- Jython compatibility has been restored
- Lots of new HowTos have been added to the documentation, including
one HowTo about best practices for deploying a demanding production
website.
- Plus many bugfixes and improvements ...

About CherryPy:

CherryPy is a Python based web development toolkit. It provides all
the features of an enterprise-class application server while remaining
light, fast and easy to learn.
CherryPy allows developers to build web applications in much the same
way they would build any other object-oriented Python program. This
usually results in smaller source code developed in less time.

Remi.

http://www.cherrypy.org