    this support.

    Cheers
    Nic

    Dr Nic, Jul 23, 2006

  2. Dr Nic

    Sven Suska Guest

    Thanks, Nic, for crossposting!

    I'm so happy to know, that composite primary keys
    can at last be used with ActiveRecord.

    Thanks you for sharing your code with us (me, especially :) )

    Sven

    Sven Suska, Jul 24, 2006

  3. Dr Nic

    Dr Nic Guest

    Sven Suska wrote:
    > Thanks, Nic, for crossposting!
    >
    > I'm so happy to know, that composite primary keys
    > can at last be used with ActiveRecord.
    >
    > Thanks you for sharing your code with us (me, especially :) )

    No problems :)

    Let me know of any special use cases that don't work (else I'll just
    keep writing code that just I need)

    At the moment I'm working on foreign keys in associations, e.g.

    class Foo < AR::Base
    has_many :bars, :foreign_key => [:bar_id, :seq]
    end

    Cheers
    Nic

    Dr Nic, Jul 24, 2006