ANN: EasyExtend

Kay Schluehr

After fixing some more severe bugs last weekend I decided to go online
with EasyExtend and its homepage yet. EasyExtend was my Python
hobby-horse and fun project the last months. It was exactly the kind of
programming from which I wanted to become surprised myself.

EasyExtend is essentially a system for extending the Python language in
pure Python i.e. without the use of C extensions. While it is devoted
to Python and its machinery it is also a clear break with Pythons
traditional and I believe principle resistance against macro systems
and such alike. As a pure Python program that performs meta-programming
on Python I would consider it as the little brother of PyPy - and
indeed I reused some PyPy code which could be well separated. Now it is
open to you for look, play, experiment, criticism and usage.

http://www.fiber-space.de/EasyExtend/doc/EE.html

Regards,
Kay