[Ann] EDIFACT free online reference available

Stylus Studio

The UN/EDIFACT formats are now available on as a free online reference -
Visit the EDIFACT zone today at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/edifact/

For those working with EDIFACT, we've got a new resource available to the
public for navigating the standard.

See http://www.stylusstudio.com/edifact/

Finding detailed information on EDIFACT constructs is now easier then ever.
This enhanced EDIFACT reference site includes the following features:

* It is in a modified Javadocs format.
* It combines references to the control and segments (e.g. UNB, UNH) with the
content segments (e.g. DTM, QTY) so all searching can be done in one place.
* Graphical trees of the segments used in a message are available.
* Cross references show which tables, elements, segments and messages are
available in each version, making it easy to see what has changed.
* It includes all versions of the base standard from D93A onward, including
the B and even C variants .
* Syntax versions 3, 4 and 4.1 are all included.

Using this along with the annotated output of the Stylus Studio native EDI
adapter (see http://www.stylusstudio.com/edifact_to_xml.html for details)
will greatly simplify the task of building EDIFACT applications and diagnosing
trouble spots, as Stylus Studio continues to take the lead in providing full
lifecycle support for your development projects.

Sincerely,
The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com/