[ANN] July 25 : RubyWeekend #2 Game Contest

John Croisant

The second RubyWeekend Game Contest is almost here! The weekend of
July 25 - 27, compete with other Ruby programmers to create a game in
2 days!

A theme will be announced on July 25 at the start of the contest
period. Then, create a game based on the theme, working alone or in
pairs (2 people). You can use any Ruby library available (Rubygame,
Gosu, Shoes, etc.) for your game, as long as your game code is written
in Ruby.

For more info as the contest date approaches, or to check out the
winning games from RubyWeekend #1, check out the Contests forum on
rubygameforums.com:

http://www.rubygameforums.com/viewforum.php?f=10

Hope to see you there on July 25!

- John

Shawn Anderson

Sounds like a good time. I was ticked that I missed the first one, but I'll
definitely be in on this one.

ruby + games == fun

/Shawn