[ANN] ndb Object-Relational Mapper

George Moschovitis

much from day 1. ndb seems to offer a very nice way of working persistence
into an application without having to deal with relational tables up front,
and the possibility of not having to deal with them at all working instead
with something like Magdeline.
Does anyone else think there may be a good marriage between the two? Action
pack would probably need a bit of clean up to remove direct dependencies on
Active Record.

Hello, I am glad you like ndb.

FYI we are about to release a Web Application Engine to go along with
ndb. I am sure you will find many nice ideas in the application
framework as well. I hope the community will suggest many cool ideas
for that project as well. Of course we will integrate many ideas from
Rails and Active Record. The latest ndb version (to be included in the
Web Engine release) has improved api and some new features.

stay tuned!

George Moschovitis

--
www.navel.gr | tel: +30 2106898050 | fax: +30 2106898437

Navel does not accept liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in
the contents of this message. The full corporate policy is available on
our site.

have fun: www.joy.gr

George Moschovitis

Does anyone else think there may be a good marriage between the two?
I am also prepared to make any changes needed to better integrate ndb
with ActionPack.

George Moschovitis