[ANN] oniguruma 1.0.1 Released

Dizan Vasquez

oniguruma version 1.0.1 has been released!

http://oniguruma.rubyforge.org

Ruby bindings to the
Oniguruma[http://www.geocities.jp/kosako3/oniguruma/] regular
expression library (no need to recompile Ruby).

Changes:

== 1.0.1 / 2007-03-28
* Minimal recommended version of oniglib changed to be compatible with
Ruby 1.9, now is 4.6 or higher.
* Restore check for onig version to build with 4.6
* In getting replacement do not create temp string object, but
directly add to resulting buffer (performance impr.)
* Included binary gems for windows.
* Modified Rakefile to support win32 gems.

Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner

Dizan said:
oniguruma version 1.0.1 has been released!

http://oniguruma.rubyforge.org

Ruby bindings to the
Oniguruma[http://www.geocities.jp/kosako3/oniguruma/] regular
expression library (no need to recompile Ruby).

Changes:

== 1.0.1 / 2007-03-28
* Minimal recommended version of oniglib changed to be compatible with
Ruby 1.9, now is 4.6 or higher.
* Restore check for onig version to build with 4.6
* In getting replacement do not create temp string object, but
directly add to resulting buffer (performance impr.)
* Included binary gems for windows.
* Modified Rakefile to support win32 gems.

Very fine :)) I will write a change proposal for the OneClickInstaller asap. I
think, it would be nice to have your library together with an appropriate
(whatever this means) Oniguruma-4 version available in this distribution for
Windows.

Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner