[ANN] Packgen 0.1

Ghislain Mary

I'm happy to announce the first release of my first "real" project coded
using Ruby.

What's Packgen?
================

Packgen is a simple network packet generator handling diffserv markers,
useful for testing network bandwidth and QoS.

It can generate several flows of data, each having its own properties
such as:
- name;
- destination;
- bandwidth;
- packet size;
- DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point);
- time range.

Installation
=============

To install, it's very easy. You just have to do the following having the
required privileges:
ruby ./setup.rb

Links
======

You can download it using one of these links:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/4312/packgen_0.1.tar.bz2
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/4311/packgen_0.1.tar.gz

You can find out more about Packgen on http://packgen.rubyforge.org/

Ghislain Mary