[ANN] pyOpenSSL 0.11 released

exarkun

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce the release of pyOpenSSL 0.11. The primary change
from the last release is that Python 3.2 is now supported. Python 2.4
through Python 2.7 are still supported as well. This release also fixes
a handful of bugs in error handling code. It also adds APIs for
generating and verifying cryptographic signatures and it improves the
test suite to cover nearly 80% of the implementation.

Downloads and more details about the release can be found on the release
page:

https://launchpad.net/pyopenssl/main/0.11

Enjoy,
Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Calderone

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce the release of pyOpenSSL 0.11.  The primary change
from the last release is that Python 3.2 is now supported.  Python 2.4
through Python 2.7 are still supported as well.  This release also fixes
a handful of bugs in error handling code.  It also adds APIs for
generating and verifying cryptographic signatures and it improves the
test suite to cover nearly 80% of the implementation.

Downloads and more details about the release can be found on the release
page:

   https://launchpad.net/pyopenssl/main/0.11

It was helpfully pointed out to me that I forgot to mention that the
Python 3.2
support in this release of pyOpenSSL was made possible by a grant from
the Python
Software Foundation.