ANN: pythonpackages.com beta

Alex Clark

Hi Python folks,

I am reaching out to various Python-related programming communities in
order to offer new help packaging your software.

If you have ever struggled with packaging and releasing Python software
(e.g. to PyPI), please check out this service:

- http://pythonpackages.com

The basic idea is to automate packaging by checking out code, testing,
and uploading (e.g. to PyPI) all through the web, as explained in this
introduction:

- http://docs.pythonpackages.com/en/latest/introduction.html

Also, I will be available to answer your Python packaging questions most
days/nights in #pythonpackages on irc.freenode.net. Hope to meet/talk
with all of you soon.

Alex