ANN: Rekall V2.1.0 stable is released

John Dean

Hi
We are pleased to announce the release of Rekall V2.1.0 stable for Linux and
Windows
Please note, the stable release of Rekall V2.1.0 is only available from
either http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and http://www.rygannon.com

What is Rekall?

Rekall is a programmable (using Python of course), database independant, GUI
database client. Rekall, includes Form, Report and Query Designers, a Python
Script editor and debugger, Macros, Wizards, re-useable components, and lots
more. Included with the standard edition are drivers for MySQL, PostgreSQL
and xBase. Drivers for DB2, Oracle, and ODBC are available separately