ANN: Ruby metablog for Korean rubyists

Minkoo Seo

As of today, I proudly announce rubyist.or.kr, a meta blog for Korean
rubyists, whose primary goal is to provide useful documents and
information to Korean Ruby programmers. rubyist.or.kr automatically
aggregates RSS from Korean bloggers who post articles regarding Ruby.
In addition, for people who do not have his or her own blog,
rubyist.or.kr issues accounts needed for posting.

We welcome anyone who has fired 'print "hello world" in irb' and is
interested in Ruby as a promising language for the next era.

Come and see rubyist.or.kr.

p.s. It might take sometime until nameserver information, i.e., domain
- IP mapping, propagates to your nameserver.

Dae San Hwang

Thanks for the announcement, I will drop by soon!

In the mean time, is there a Korean ruby mailing list by any chance?

cheers,
daesan

Minkoo Seo

Thank you for your interest in rubyist.or.kr.
I hope to see you in the blog.

As to mailing list, AFAIK, there's none unfortunately.

Sincerely,
Minkoo Seo

pat eyler

Thank you for your interest in rubyist.or.kr.
I hope to see you in the blog.

As to mailing list, AFAIK, there's none unfortunately.

It would be easy to create one at groups.google.com.

-pate

Gyoung-Yoon Noh

SGksCgpUaGVyZSdzIEtvcmVhbiBSdWJ5IFVzZXIgR3JvdXAgYS5rLmEgUnVieUtSKHJ1Ynlrci5v
cmcpClRoZXJlJ3Mgbm8gS29yZWFuIHJ1Ynlpc3QgbWFpbGluZyBsaXN0IEFGQUlLLgpCdXQgdGhl
cmUncyBSdWJ5S1IgRm9ydW0uIGh0dHA6Ly9mb3J1bS5ydWJ5a3Iub3JnCg==