ANN: the pyfaq wiki has moved

Fredrik Lundh

Back in April, I posted a copy of the Python FAQ over at infogami.com,
to collect comments and new FAQ entries for python.org.

Since infogami.com development has ceased, and the server's been hit
by spam lately, I've decided to move the material over to a hopefully
more reliable site:

http://effbot.org/pyfaq/

If you have some time to spare, why not drop by, pick some random
article, and let us know how it can be improved:

http://effbot.org/random/pyfaq

Or even better, if you have a FAQ entry or some other idea to share,
post it here:

http://effbot.org/pyfaq/suggest

</F>

Fredrik Lundh

John said:
How do we log in to make changes?

as with the 'infogami' version, you don't -- if you find something that
needs to be fixed or clarified, just post a comment, or a suggested new
text, and an editor will take care of the rest.

</F>

John Salerno

Fredrik said:
as with the 'infogami' version, you don't -- if you find something that
needs to be fixed or clarified, just post a comment, or a suggested new
text, and an editor will take care of the rest.

</F>

Ok. I was trying the "edit" link instead.

Fredrik Lundh

John said:
Ok. I was trying the "edit" link instead.

ah, of course. I've moved the admin links a bit, to make the difference
more obvious.

thanks /F