[ANN] - win32-clipboard 0.2.0

Daniel Berger

All,

I've released version 0.2.0 of the win32-clipboard package, an
interface for interacting with (you guessed it) the clipboard on
Windows.

You can find it on the RAA or on RubyForge at
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils.

Changes for 0.2.0
=================
- Made Clipboard a class instead of a module.
- Moved the ClipboardError class under the Win32 module.
- Added the formats() class method.
- Added the register_format class method.
- Added the format_available? class method.
- Added the format_name class method.
- Replaced all instances (1) of the deprecated STR2CSTR() function
with the
StringValuePtr() function. This means that as of version 0.2.0 this
package
requires Ruby 1.8.0 or later.
- Moved the sample script to doc/examples.

Enjoy!

The Win32 Utils Team