[ANN] win32-process 0.2.0

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

The Win32 Utils Team is happy to announce the release of win32-process
0.2.0.

What is it?
===========
fork, wait, waitpid, wait2, waitpid2 and a slightly different version
of kill for Win32.

What's new?
===========
As promised, the toplevel Win32 module/namespace has been removed.
That means that you're no longer forced to prefix all your methods
with 'Win32::'. In addition, the 'fork' method is now a global
function. That means you can just call "fork" instead of
"Process.fork" if you like.

Where is it?
You can find it on the RAA or on our project site at
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils.

Enjoy!

The Win32 Utils Team