[ANN] XML Prague 2009 - last chance to register

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jim Fuller, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Jim Fuller

    Jim Fuller Guest

    Gold Sponsor: Syntea Software Group a.s.

    If you are planning to come to XML Prague 2009 we urge you to please
    register now as we will be closing online registration on March 18th.

    * Registration - http://www.xmlprague.cz/register.html

    News

    * Poster sessions announced here http://www.xmlprague.cz/posters.html

    * We will be using Twitter (xmlprague) during the conference, so
    attendees bring your Twitter ID's

    * We are now sister conference to Balisage http://www.balisage.net/
    August 11 -- 14, 2009, Montréal, Canada

    Speakers

    Here is the list of confirmed speakers:

    * Robin Berjon, Robineko
    * George Cristian Bina, oXygenXML
    * Alex Brown
    * Florent Georges, fgeorges.org
    * Tony Graham, Menteith Consulting Limited
    * G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd.
    * Mark Howe, Xcruciate
    * Michael Kay, Saxonica
    * Murata Makoto
    * P. Nálevka
    * A. Nordström
    * Jeni Tennison, Jeni Tennison Consulting
    * V. Toman, EMC
    * Vaclav Trojan, Syntea software group a.s.
    * Priscilla Walmsley, Datypic
    * Norman Walsh, MarkLogic

    The schedule is comprised of two days of expert talks along with
    workshops and lightening talks. The program can be found here

    http://www.xmlprague.cz/program.html

    Location

    The conference is held in Prague, Czech Republic.

    Lesser Town Campus of Charles University
    Malostranské námìstí 25, Prague, Czech Republic

    -------------------------

    Please email us at and we will try our best to
    answer any questions you may have about the conference or venue.

    We recommend using http://www.marys.cz to find accommodation.

    If you have already registered for the conference you will receive a
    final email from us on March 16th confirming your attendance to the
    conference.

    Look forward to seeing everyone there.

    cheers, Jim Fuller

    ps: don't forget that G. Ken Holman is putting on his five day
    pre-conference XSLT/XPath/XQuery tutorial, details here:
    http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane200903CZ

    Jim Fuller, Mar 11, 2009