[ANN] zena 0.15.0 gem release

Gaspard Bucher

First public release for zena, the CMS with super natural powers !

zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS with a focus on usability, ease of
customization and web 2.0 goodness.

More information on this release: http://bit.ly/1CR0lW

Please note that this release is not a 1.0 (end of beta) because we are
going to make some heavy changes to the templating language (zafu).

Gaspard

---------------
Changelog:

* 5 major enhancements:
* running rails 2.3.4
* installable as gem without RMagick
* usable as gem with config.gem
* supports sqlite3
* 'zena' command to create app

* 3 minor enhancemnts:
* huge speed improvement in version loading
* massive code cleanup
* better team workflow (reworked access rights)

Greg Donald

First public release for zena, the CMS with super natural powers !

zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS with a focus on usability, ease of
customization and web 2.0 goodness.

More information on this release: http://bit.ly/1CR0lW

You're not gonna announce every single minor release on this list are
you? Didn't you just announce this yesterday?