ANNOUNCE: KirbyBase 1.7.1 (Bugfix Release)

Jamey Cribbs

After releasing version 1.7 yesterday, I found a bug this afternoon that
could result in incorrect query results if you are doing a regular
expression query against more than one string field. So, I felt like I
needed to get a quick bug-fix version out the door to try to minimize
the damage.

You can download KirbyBase for Python at:
http://www.netpromi.com/files/KirbyBase_Python_1.7.1.zip

You can find more information on KirbyBase at:
http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase.html

Sorry about this! I hope the bug did not negatively impact anyone.

Jamey Cribbs