[ANNOUNCE] The Leonardo C Library (LL-Qt-1.0.0-beta)

Camil Demetrescu

Announcing the first Linux release of the Leonardo Library (LL-Qt-1.0.0-beta),
a cross-platform, open-source, C program development toolkit.

The library is light, well-documented, easy to learn, and offers a large
number of functionalities, including graphic user interface, thread, I/O,
and memory management. Differently from other programming toolkits, the LL
also includes advanced data structures for solving efficiently a variety of
computing problems, and aims at providing a unified framework for both GUI
and algorithmic software development.

The LL is being developed as part of the Leonardo Computing Environment
project.

Home: http://www.leonardo-vm.org
Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91453

Camil Demetrescu,
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~demetres

The Real OS/2 Guy

Announcing the first Linux release of the Leonardo Library (LL-Qt-1.0.0-beta),
a cross-platform, open-source, C program development toolkit.

The library is light, well-documented, easy to learn, and offers a large
number of functionalities, including graphic user interface, thread, I/O,
and memory management. Differently from other programming toolkits, the LL
also includes advanced data structures for solving efficiently a variety of
computing problems, and aims at providing a unified framework for both GUI
and algorithmic software development.

The LL is being developed as part of the Leonardo Computing Environment
project.

Home: http://www.leonardo-vm.org
Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91453

Camil Demetrescu,
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~demetres

Another piece of shit that thinks that nobody needs to run an
application without the need of informing the caller on return of
success or error. Makes it truly impossible to use it regulary.

Camil Demetrescu

Another piece of shit that thinks that nobody needs to run an
application without the need of informing the caller on return of
success or error. Makes it truly impossible to use it regulary.

This comment does not deserve any answer.
Have a nice day,
Camil Demetrescu

The Real OS/2 Guy

This comment does not deserve any answer.
Have a nice day,
Camil Demetrescu

May be ok for you. But I have written so many GUI programs - most of
them had the real need to return to thyr caller success or some kind
of failture - and an library that revokes the possibility to do so is
in any way only shit.