ANNOUNCEMENT - Austria C++ library initial release

Gianni Mariani

The Austria C++ Library has finally made it to the presses.

http://austria.sourceforge.net/

It still lacks support for threads and a few other things I'd like to
see but as it stands it's quite useful.

Things of most interest are the support for generic factories and unit
test system. The smart pointers are somewhat controversial as they
approach the problem very differently to boost::shared_ptr however they
are being used in some projects and seem to be very robust.

Any comments (constructive criticism welcome) are most appreciated.