Anonymous profile - how is uniqueidentifier handled? cleanup?

VB Programmer

ASP.NET 2.0....

The new features ROCK!

When using anonymous profile settings.... (using for shopping cart)
1. How does each profile record uniquely identify itself? (Equivalent to a
UserId (newid() in a table.) Do I have to keep track of it or is it handled
internally?
2. Is the aspnet_Profiles table automatically cleaned up with anonymous
profiles after a certain time, etc....?

Thanks!

VB Programmer

Anyone? Do I just put a date as one of hte fields and just delete > 30 days,
etc...?

Saber

I also highlighted your post to read responses.
But no answer!
Your post has no problem.