    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    TypeError: 'module' object is not callable
    codefly, Dec 16, 2009

  2. codefly

    Dave Angel Guest

    codefly wrote:
    > now.. another problem..
    > when i type me = code2()
    > the error is here..
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    > File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    > TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

    By creating a new thread for each new question, you're forcing yourself
    to repeat the code and environment answers, which you did not. So let's
    ignore this thread, and I'll respond on the previous one.
    Dave Angel, Dec 16, 2009

  3. On 2009-12-16, codefly <> wrote:

    > now.. another problem..

    Sorry to be so blunt, but your main problem is that you don't
    know how to ask questions. Fix that, and everything else will
    become much easier:

    1) Read this: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    2) Read it again.

    3) Read these sections one more time:

    http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
    http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#code

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! Is it NOUVELLE
    at CUISINE when 3 olives are
    Grant Edwards, Dec 16, 2009