    control? Any ideas - it interrupts the footer from displaying too.

    The logout.php file hasn't changed in a half a year.

    ...D.
    ...D., Apr 28, 2005

  2. .... D. wrote:
    > The logout.php file hasn't changed in a half a year.

    What, no URL?

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Apr 28, 2005

  3. ...D.

    ...D. Guest

    On 28 Apr 2005 02:57:21 -0700, "Travis Newbury"
    <> wrote:

    >... D. wrote:
    >> The logout.php file hasn't changed in a half a year.

    >What, no URL?

    Thanks for the reply.. Sorry must have forgot the URL

    However - I found out what it was. Arnold saying "hasta la vista baby"
    when threy log out of the game. I got the line of code I was using here
    in this newsgroup because it (arnold talking) was not working for firefox.
    Then for some reason it started tripping the I.E. active X warning.. They
    must have updated the recognition code..

    It was this line:

    <object type="audio/mpeg" data="hasta.mp3">

    I have changed it to this, and all is fine in the big 3 windows browsers
    (IE, Firefox & netscape):

    <EMBED SRC="hasta.mp3" width=1 height=1 loop=false autostart=true>

    ...D.
    ...D., Apr 29, 2005