any messaging frameworks in ruby

Ara.T.Howard

Hi,

Is there a messaging framework in Ruby like JMS in Java?

check out ruby spread - it's on the raa.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| Like a lamp standing in a strong breeze. --Nagarjuna

Brian McCallister

I have a client (protocol really, with a ruby impl) for talking to
arbitrary MQ/JMS systems (right now only server implementation is the
one I'm doing in ActiveMQ ( http://activemq.org/ )).

It's working, and finalized protocol and ActiveMQ implementation
should be ready inside of a week (though a formal release of the
ActiveMQ server-side implementation of the protocol won't be until
ActiveMQ 3.1 is released, which should be soon as there is just 1
outstanding issue, I believe).

Anyway, some more info is available on my blog: http://
kasparov.skife.org/blog/src/ruby/ttmp-for-ruby.html

-Brian