    Hi,

    Is there a messaging framework in Ruby like JMS in Java?

    Thanks

    hsun, Aug 18, 2005

  2. hsun

    Ara.T.Howard Guest

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, hsun wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a messaging framework in Ruby like JMS in Java?

    check out ruby spread - it's on the raa.

    -a

    Ara.T.Howard, Aug 18, 2005

  3. I have a client (protocol really, with a ruby impl) for talking to
    arbitrary MQ/JMS systems (right now only server implementation is the
    one I'm doing in ActiveMQ ( http://activemq.org/ )).

    It's working, and finalized protocol and ActiveMQ implementation
    should be ready inside of a week (though a formal release of the
    ActiveMQ server-side implementation of the protocol won't be until
    ActiveMQ 3.1 is released, which should be soon as there is just 1
    outstanding issue, I believe).

    Anyway, some more info is available on my blog: http://
    kasparov.skife.org/blog/src/ruby/ttmp-for-ruby.html

    -Brian

    Brian McCallister, Aug 18, 2005