Anyone know why a page setup in IE that is the same on 2 comps would look different??

Dan

Hi

I have two identical machines with the same page setup margin settings on
IE. However when i print preview a page the images are different on each
machine, surely they should have the same margins??

Anyone know why this mystery occurs?

Patrice

My first thought would be a problem with the printer driver ? Is this the
same printer device and/or driver ?

Good luck.

Dan

Hi

Yes it is, exact same drivers, exact same printer, and it is a network
printer so it isn't attached directly to either machine. Good thinking
though but for those reasons i doubt it is the driver.

Any more ideas?

Joey

Check the page setup in IE's File | Page Setup menu. The page margins
and header/footer print information is configurable per machine/user.
This directly affects how the page is printed. This information is also
persisted in the registry. Someone might have already altered some of
the default settings on one of the boxes.

Dan

Hi,

No stylesheet in use and the ones that are in use haven't changed no.

As for the page setups that is where i set the setup info in the first
place, they both match??