    Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a sample project using one of these
    themes? Thanks.

    Stacey

    Stacey Levine, May 10, 2007

  2. Stacey Levine

    clintonG Guest

    http://odetocode.com is a website you want to visit.

    clintonG, May 11, 2007

  3. Hi Stacey,

    Regarding on the Master page, it can help define some contentplaceholder
    that can be override/custeomize in concrete page which applied this master
    page. However, for Theme, it is always applying on concrete page(rather
    than master page), or you can configure the Theme in web.config for all the
    pages in this web application.

    For the problem you mentioned (theme work for header section), would you
    provide some further description? You may provide some template fragment of
    your master page content, such as how to declare the label and the header
    section that need to apply theme/skin.

    BTW, for ASP.NET 2.0 Theme, are you using Theme or StyleSheetTheme? If
    you're using StyleSheetTheme, make sure you haven't define default value
    for any control's attribute in page template, this will cause the
    StyleSheetTheme's value be overwrite.

    Please feel free to post here if there is any other finding.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 11, 2007
  4. The main thing that I think is missing is the sample .master page for the MS
    templates http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336613.aspx

    The documentation for each template seems to be generic for all of them. I
    would like to have seen a sample site for each... or at least a .master
    page. I am having issues trying to get my master set up correctly to match
    what the template intended.

    Stacey Levine, May 11, 2007
  5. Thanks for your reply Stacey,

    Not sure about the sample.master page you mentioned. Based on my local
    test, for such a starter kit stie(the club site), it has a default.master
    page for the whole web application. Is this the master page you need?

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 15, 2007