    correct? If so, why?

    Thanks

    Jay

    MS News, Feb 15, 2006

  2. in the web.config in the <pages> tag add a styleSheetTheme attribute with the
    name of your theme. If that isn't what you want to do, you can always
    temporarily drop the CSS link directly into the master page for editing and
    then remove it when done (unless of course you want it directly on that page).

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgQ2hhcmx0b24=?=, Feb 15, 2006

  3. MS News

    MS News Guest

    I messed up and see my mistake. Everything works as expected and very
    nicely.

    Jay

    MS News, Feb 15, 2006