From: "michaaal" <>
Newsgroups: alt.html
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 9:28 PM
Subject: AOL compatability

I want my code to be compatible with AOL users as well as Internet Explorer
users. Are there certain things I need to be aware of in my HTML code?

How about the AOL information page for webmasters?
http://webmaster.info.aol.com/

C A Upsdell

michaaal said:
I want my code to be compatible with AOL users as well as Internet Explorer
users. Are there certain things I need to be aware of in my HTML code?

Which AOL browser?

AOL for Windows uses IE.

AOL for OS/X uses an old version of the Gecko engine; older editions use
IE/Mac

AOL/Compuserve uses a very old version of the Gecko engine.