AP -- MeAmI.org Paces Google

Dave Angel

David said:
This is what there is at the bottom of page 3:

<< Conclusion: Binary revisions are allowed given the above formulas. >>

So I don't understand the proposed solution for the "P = NP"
problem.

David Bernier
"Professor X" is yet another alias for the hoaxter who started this
thread, and presumably who created the website.

Musatov

Martin Musatov wrote:
David said:
This is what there is at the bottom of page 3:

<< Conclusion: Binary revisions are allowed given the above formulas. >>

So I don't understand the proposed solution for the "P = NP"
problem.

David Bernier

P can be equal to N and not P when it is in brackets vs. parantheses.
difference between the brackets and the paranthesis represents a
margin of time in computation. The dots present in the paper (I am not
able to render them here, but they are in the .pdf file) represent a
non-deterministic symbolic means of representing language. Thank you
for your respone.

The conclusion means traditional characters and symbols are not ideal
for binary computation.

MakersCBDBloodSupport