    Many thanks for any of your thoughts!

    Eb
    , Feb 28, 2007

  2. brian d foy Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > A few colleagues have expressed their concerns over the stability of
    > Apache::DBI whilst using mod_perl, saying that they had frequent
    > crashes under high load.

    Are they sure they're talking about Apache::DBI and not just guessing
    about what caused their problem?

    The good thing is that you don't have to make a decision. You can turn
    Apache::DBI on or off without changing the codebase. Stress test your
    application with and without Apache::DBI and see what happens. :)

    brian d foy, Feb 28, 2007