API:create & persistent

Denis Mahony

Extract of API page.

"persistent global local
A flag for whether the create form should be persistent or not. If
persistent, then after a successful create it will stay open. Default is
false."

Am i right in thinking that setting 'persistent = true' in
Activescaffold DO config loop

Viz. 'extract:

ActiveScaffold.set_defaults do |config
config.create.persistent = true

.........other stuff..........

end # of config

should re-display the create form (the data-entry form) in Rails
version 2.3.4 ? Or is it somehow limited to certain versions of
ActiveScaffold ?

It seems to be ignoring the directive in my case.

I want the user to continually enter records, without having to click
the NEW link each time. It should always present the data-entry form
(with or without the list beneath - not important)

Thanks
Denis

Denis Mahony

Below should say Rails Version 2.3.3 NOT 2.3.4 .

D.

Denis Mahony wrote:

should re-display the create form (the data-entry form) in Rails
version 2.3.4 ? Or is it somehow limited to certain versions of
ActiveScaffold ?
<snip >