App Question.

Discussion in 'Python' started by bruce, Oct 14, 2008.

  1. bruce

    bruce Guest

    Hi list!!

    Got a question, and I can't find a good answer for, so I figured i'd post
    here. I'm working on a project that involves a number of smaller apps to be
    developed, and run. In order to build this overall application, I'm trying
    to find a web based app that I can use to manage the entire process.

    I need to be able to create the basic app, and then to test the app, and
    then to run the app in a production environment. I need to be able to
    schedule when the app is tested/run in the production system, as well as be
    able to track the status of the test/production app. My overall system will
    have 100's of these smaller child apps.

    Has anyone heard of, or have any pointers to any kind of webbased app that I
    can use (open source) to manage this entire kind of process. I would prefer
    a web based app, that runs on a LAMP platform to manage this overall
    process....

    Thanks

    bruce, Oct 14, 2008