app_offline in recycle bin

raghav

Hi Friends
I have a question. I work throughtout the day with my application
(C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL SERVER 2005 ). By end of the day if I see my
Recycle Bin full of app_offline files. Then everyday I remove these
files from recycle bin. I want to know that is it normal? or something
is wrong? I am asking because it should not create any problem in
future....
Regards
Raghav Mahajan