Apple clang compiler discussion group?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Adam H. Peterson, Sep 27, 2012.

  1. Can anyone point me to a newsgroup for clang++ on OSX? I think I've found a compiler bug in clang, but Google is failing me in finding a relevant discussion group.
    Adam H. Peterson, Sep 27, 2012

  2. Adam H. Peterson

    BGB Guest

    On 9/27/2012 2:30 PM, Adam H. Peterson wrote:
    > Can anyone point me to a newsgroup for clang++ on OSX? I think I've found a compiler bug in clang, but Google is failing me in finding a relevant discussion group.

    maybe this one is relevant?...

    LLVM Developers mailing list
    http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu

    it isn't specifically about clang or OSX, but it is about LLVM...
    BGB, Sep 27, 2012

  3. On Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:36:17 PM UTC-6, BGB wrote:
    > maybe this one is relevant?...
    > it isn't specifically about clang or OSX, but it is about LLVM...

    Thanks. I've forwarded my information to that location and started crossing my fingers. I think the bug is probably clang-specific, but I don't think it's actually OSX specific. Hopefully they'll know what to do with it.
    Adam H. Peterson, Sep 28, 2012
  4. "Adam H. Peterson" <> wrote:
    > Can anyone point me to a newsgroup for clang++ on OSX? I think I've
    > found a compiler bug in clang, but Google is failing me in finding a
    > relevant discussion group.

    Go to clang.llvm.org, on the left side in the navigation pane there's the
    point "Communication", leading you to 2 mailing lists, a bug report page
    and an IRC channel.
    Not exactly hard to find...

    The relevant mailing list is
    You can also access it over the usenet via Gmane. It's
    "gmane.comp.compilers.clang.devel" on news.gmane.org.

    Tobi
    Tobias Müller, Sep 28, 2012