Applet

Guest

I see that there are methods for registering javascript for your application,
but I have an applet and I'm not sure how to proceed with that. I attempted
to create a span control and then write the "applet" code into the text
portiong of the span control, but they did not work. Here is the code....

<APPLET CODE="yavs.class" CODEBASE="" WIDTH="125" HEIGHT="350"
VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM NAME="MSGTEXT" VALUE="MyTestText.txt">
<PARAM NAME="BGCOLOR" VALUE="#FFFFAA">
<PARAM NAME="FGCOLOR" VALUE="#000000">
<PARAM NAME="HREFCOLOR" VALUE="#0000FF">
<PARAM NAME="LINKCOLOR" VALUE="#FF0000">
<PARAM NAME="FONTNAME" VALUE="Verdana">
<PARAM NAME="FONTSIZE" VALUE="11">
<PARAM NAME="SPEED" VALUE="60">
<PARAM NAME="MOUSEOVERHOLD" VALUE="YES">
<PARAM NAME="HPAD" VALUE="6">
<PARAM NAME="VPAD" VALUE="6">
</APPLET>

Guest

Hi,
The code looks ok.There is possibility that java is disabled in your
browser.Although most current web browsers are capable of running Java
applets (programs), this support can be disabled.The following link show how
to check whether java is enabled in your browser.
http://www.javatester.org/enabled.html