Passing a file to an applet...

gbattine

Hi guys,
i've developed a jsf application and i've loaded in it an applet for
visualizing some data.
My example applet load a file with a specified path and name i've on my
hd.
What i want is passing from my jsf application to applet the file i
want visualizing..
This is my jsf page
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<head>
<title>
HTML Test Page
</title>
</head>
<center>
<applet code="vdaoengine.TestApplet.class" width=500 height=500>
<param name=bgcolor value="000000">
<param name=fgcolor1 value="ff0000">
<param name=fgcolor2 value="ff00ff">
<param name="datfile" value =
"file:///c:/workspace/MicroArray/WebContent/pages/data.dat">
<param name="settings_file" value = "file:elmap.ini">
<param name="microarray_type" value = "CGH_minimal_regions_gain_loss">
<param name="archive" value = "VDAOEngine.jar">

</applet>
</center>

with
<param name="datfile" value =
"file:///c:/workspace/MicroArray/WebContent/pages/data.dat">

i pass the file data.dat.
How can i pass a file stored in a bean?
Please help me,thanks very much