Application Close

suriya

Hi all,
I am running a MFC application using threads. The prog. is running
fine. It is multithreaded prog. hence one thread wait for another. When
I kill the process from TASK MANAGER, my prog's ExitInstance didn't get
called. I want to do some cleanup. where should I put that cleanup
code? Please help me.

Victor Bazarov

suriya said:
Hi all,
I am running a MFC application using threads. [..]

Please visit 'microsoft.public.vc.mfc', then. Here your
question is off-topic. MFC or threads are not part of C++.

David White

suriya said:
Hi all,
I am running a MFC application using threads. The prog. is running
fine. It is multithreaded prog. hence one thread wait for another.
When I kill the process from TASK MANAGER, my prog's ExitInstance
didn't get called. I want to do some cleanup. where should I put that
cleanup code? Please help me.

This problem has nothing to do with the C++ standard language.
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

Try microsoft.public.vc.mfc

David