Application deployment with Tomcat

jayant19711

We have developed and deployed the Java based application using JRun 4
plateform. Now there
is requirement to use Tomcat instead of Jrun4. Hence we have to migrate
our application on Tomcat.
The application has more that 100 class/servlet files and jsp files.
Can you suggest the most appropriate method (How to) of deployment so
that application can run on Tomcat.

Regards

theath

If you're using security, you'll probably have to change your security
descriptor xml's because they seem to vary from appserver to appserver,
but if jrun4 is j2ee compliant you shouldn't have much trouble at all.
just dropping the war or ear file into tomcat oughta work fine.