Apply for a career opportunity at Yahoo

Madhav

Company : Yahoo!, Inc.
Location : Sunnyvale
State/Country: CA, USA
Annual Salary : $

Description :
Sr. Product Manager / Solutions Manager, Premium Services
Infrastructure

Yahoo, Inc.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Req # 11219

The Internet is a big, busy place, and we at Yahoo! are proud to stand
out in the crowd. As the world's number one Internet brand, servicing
over a half billion people, we're determined to maintain our
commitment to delivering news, entertainment, information and fun...
each and every day.

In order to maintain our position as one of the world's most
trafficked Internet destinations, we're always on the lookout for
people with big ideas and big talent to help us provide our visitors
with the innovative products and services they've come to expect from
Yahoo!. We're looking for people like you.

Minimum Job Qualifications

Candidates for this role need to have:

o Experience drafting product requirement documents and translating
business needs and requests into software requirements

o Experience with internal or external marketing / communications in a
software organization. This includes things like

organizing product seminars, conferences or managing proactive
electronic communications using Blog, Newsletters, internal

web-sites etc

o End to end experience with managing mid to large size software
development projects in internet services, financial or

telecommunications industry

o Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data,
develop recommendations, and prioritize requests

o Excellent listening, spoken, written communication skills,
prioritization and problem solving abilities are required

o Ability to seek out and engage key members of other client
divisions.

For more information click here: http://www.big4.com/topjobs/JobDescNew.aspx?jobid=454

red floyd

Madhav said:
[job spam redacted]

This spam has been forwarded to (e-mail address removed)

And Yahoo! didn't give a damn, probably because they thought it was an
email I was complaining about. I got a form letter saying, "sorry,
you didn't give the full headers".

Idiots.