Requirement at Yahoo

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vista, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. Vista

    Vista Guest

    Qulaification:

    Educational background:
    Ex: B.Tech/B.E ( Top tire colleges )

    Required Skills/ Mandatory skills:

    5 + years of software development experience with progressively
    increasing responsibilities
    Expertise in designing and implementing high performance scalable
    applications in C/C++
    Knowledge of Web technologies, Web standards & protocols
    Knowledge of other languages like Perl, Python, JavaScript
    Experience with relational databases and SQL
    Experience with full life cycle for multiple versions of a commercial
    software product.
    This is an Individual contributor role.

    Role and responsibilities:

    The Tech lead job will entail designing and developing high
    performance and scalable applications which will be used by millions
    of users. You will be expected to take hands on approach.

    Vista, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Vista

    red floyd Guest

    Re: Requirement at Yahoo [spam]

    Vista wrote:
    > Qulaification:

    Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
    spell checker.

    How come a recruiting spam for Yahoo! is using a Gmail address?

    [remainder of spam redacted]

    red floyd, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Re: Requirement at Yahoo [spam]

    On 2007-08-18 08:53, red floyd wrote:
    > Vista wrote:
    >> Qulaification:

    > Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
    > spell checker.
    >
    > How come a recruiting spam for Yahoo! is using a Gmail address?

    Probably a recruiter hired by Yahoo to get people to hire. I hope that
    an employee at Yahoo would have better sense.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Aug 18, 2007
  4. Vista

    Ian Collins Guest

    red floyd wrote:
    > Vista wrote:
    >> Qulaification:

    > Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
    > spell checker.

    Or that C/C++ is a mythical language.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Aug 18, 2007
  5. Vista

    BobR Guest

    Ian Collins <> wrote in message...
    > red floyd wrote:
    > > Vista wrote:
    > >> Qulaification:

    > > Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
    > > spell checker.
    > >

    > Or that C/C++ is a mythical language.

    Well, 'C' was around first, so I'll assign it '1'. Then 'C++ came along,
    I'll assign it '2'.

    int C( 1 );
    int Cpp( 2 );
    int language( C/Cpp );

    Not 'mythical', but zero (non-existant).

    <G>
    --
    Bob R
    POVrookie