array and strings in Python 3

wander.lairson

Hello,

This is my first post on python mailing list. I've working in code
which must run on python 2 and python 3. I am using array.array as
data buffers. I am stuck with the following code line, which works on
Python 2, but not on Python 3.1.2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: an integer is required

According to Python 3 documentation (as far as I understood it), it
should work. Again, no problem on Python 2. I've googled for people
with similar problems, but got nothing. Does anyone have an idea what
could I be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,