AS.Net and NT Authentication

kevneedham

HELP!

I have the following scenario:
IIS 5 web server
SQL Server 2000 server (win2k)
2 browser clients

I am using windows authentication (or at least trying!) to connect
from my ASP.Net application to the SQL Server. I have set the web.cong
file to include <identity impersonate="true"/>, I have set the IIS
properies to disable anonymous logins and use Integrated Windows
authentication and SQL server is set up to accept mixed security (i.e.
Windows and SQL).

Everything should work! And it does if I access the web site from the
same box on which it is hosted, but when I access from another box, I
get an error message 'Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS
LOGIN'.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated as this
is doing my head in!

Oh, and i know I could get round this by using SQL authentication but
that is not an option due to strict technical architects!