ascx webpart - custom verbs

ryan.mclean

Hello all,

Can I add custom verbs to ascx webparts? I have seen good examples
where the webpart is a custom control thingy that inherits from
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts, then overrides the verbs property,
but not how to do it with ascx webparts.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated,
Ryan

p.s. if the answer is yes, i can ad custom verbs how is it done?
Thanks again!

ryan.mclean

DWS . . . you are awesome! Now my co-workers can give me my shoelaces
back . . .

Thank you! Have a great weekend.