    So, is there a property that I can set that will keep all the menu entries
    ON TOP while the mouse cursor is hovering over it?

    TIA, Randy Smith

    Randy Smith, Oct 6, 2006

  2. How is the content set up?

    Most likely you have a DIV tag in the content section with a high z order.
    That is a common reason for menus dropping under the content.

    I am currently using a transitional form of CSS on my pages, rather than
    100% CSS with DIVs. It was more a learning curve issue for one of my
    coworkers, but CSS for style and tables for layout works nicely with the
    menu.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 6, 2006

  3. Randy Smith

    Randy Smith Guest

    Gregory,
    You were right about the z-index. However, I removed all of them from my
    content page, and after a few compiles and minor changes, they were back.
    But, I think I have a solution to this. What do you think if I set the
    z-index value for the menu around 900? Shouldn't that always place the menu
    on top of everything else?

    TIA,
    Randy

    message news:...