  1. jperson

    jperson Guest

    Can ASP run on Apache. If yes, how do you configure them to each other?
    jperson, Aug 15, 2004

  2. jperson

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:31:01 -0700, "jperson"
    <> wrote:

    >Can ASP run on Apache. If yes, how do you configure them to each other?

    Ask in an Apache group. You basically have some limited choices, with
    limited ASP functionality.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Aug 15, 2004

  3. jperson

    jperson Guest

    Jeff, should I look for a Apache group under Microsoft?

    Thanks

    jperson, Aug 16, 2004
  4. jperson

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:39:01 -0700, "jperson"
    <> wrote:

    >Jeff, should I look for a Apache group under Microsoft?

    It would be futile... :)

    Apache isn't a Microsoft technology. It's a web server that happens
    to run on Microsoft operating systems as one of its platforms. It has
    no ASP functionality without a MOD or a third party solution such as
    Chillisoft, and none are fully compliant ASP 3.0.

    If you have an ASP programming issue, ask here. For Apache support
    though you'll need to try the Apache support options. There are
    Apache newsgroups, forums, mailing lists and all sorts of options.
    You could even Google "Apache ASP" and find some answers.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 16, 2004
  5. jperson

    jperson Guest