asp can't run in 2003

Agnes

my asp program run very well in my PC (xp professional) , 1st page is HTML,
2nd page is login.aspx
However, when I copy to the window 2003 server , same IIS setting, 1stpage
can show, 2nd page show error "The page cannot be found"

my database is visual foxpro, i had already install vfpoledb.
Only one different is the OS , In window server 2003, I set Script and
exectable already.
Does anybody know why ??
Thanks a lot

Vincent A.

I think the problem is that you don't install framework .net correctly.
After installing the package you have to configure IIS using
aspnet_regiis.exe -i. You can find this exec in this folder
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
The lastest folder correspond to your version of .NET.

Hope it helps you!

Vincent A.
http://varod.blogspot.com

Agnes

I find that my asp.net can't run in window2003, so I need to install .net
framework 2.0 , However, when i instal it ,it said it didn't support 64-bit
operation system .
I search msdn , it seems didn't mention about 64-bit operation and .net
framework.
Please help

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

I find that my asp.net can't run in window2003, so I need to install .net
framework 2.0 , However, when i instal it ,it said it didn't support 64-bit
operation system .

I think there is a 64 bit .NET 2 download, try installing that.

Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
IIS Settings

If this is the first Asp.Net application on the W2003 server, check the IIS settings "Web Service Extensions" that "Active Server Pages" is enabled. Otherwise, anything not enabled here will return "Page not found" with no evidence of the denial of service in any logs.