    I can preserve these parenthesis when viewed in excel through internet
    explorer through the above code?

    Thanks in advance.
    zz12, Aug 24, 2007

  2. zz12

    Rob ^_^ Guest

    Hi zz12,

    I think this is a client setting. It may be either a Windows System setting
    or an Excel Format statement.
    I think you will have to incluced the Excel format for negative numbers
    otherwise it will default to the system settings of the client machine.

    Regards.

    Rob ^_^, Aug 24, 2007

  3. zz12

    zz12 Guest

    Been looking around on this and seems like Excel loses much functionality
    when viewed through IE. Will look into it further and see how it goes.
    Thanks for your reply Bob. Much appreciated. Happy Friday...cheers :)

    zz12, Aug 24, 2007