    this a javascript problem? Is there a solution to this? I have copied some
    test code in the ASP.net forums (http://forums.asp.net/thread/1315801.aspx).

    Many thanks for your feedback.
    mwr, Jun 16, 2006

  2. mwr

    santel Guest

    Hi,

    The code which you gave in asp.net forums is working fine.
    santel, Jun 19, 2006

  3. mwr

    mwr Guest

    Hi Santel

    Thanks for your reply. I have uploaded a screenshot here
    (http://www.ourfamily.ch/asp_menu.jpg). Can I pass this info onto someone in
    the .Net team? I have a gridview using the menu control and my clients are
    complaining the menu is not opening, when they have a lot of records on the
    page and have to scroll. But as I mentioned before, it works fine in Firefox.
    They only use IE. Can someone please give me some advice?

    Test code posted on this ASP.Net Forums post
    (http://forums.asp.net/thread/1315801.aspx)

    Mwr.
    mwr, Jun 21, 2006