asp, mysql and myodbc driver

dave

hi
I want to install mysql odbc driver 3.51 and downloaded
MyODBC-3.51.06-dll.zip from the mysql.com.
but when i unzipped it, it shows only dll file..
I m very confused how to install odbc driver? would i
need to install whole mysql as well or i can just install
myodbc driver? I just wanted to create DSN to remote
server..
I'm using windows xp
Any help would be appreciated..
thanx...
dave

Robin

P.S.
I went and read this after posting and see my typing was all over the place
in those first few words!
Should be "I do have ODBC running on XP, ..."