    Any help would be appreciated..
    thanx...
    dave

    dave, May 6, 2004

  2. dave

    Robin Guest

    I do ODBC on running on XP, but installed it quite a while ago so don't
    remember exactly what the process was. But, I did find this:
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Installing_MyODBC.html
    Hope it's helpful.

    Robin, May 6, 2004

  3. dave

    Robin Guest

    P.S.
    I went and read this after posting and see my typing was all over the place
    in those first few words!
    Should be "I do have ODBC running on XP, ..."

    Robin, May 6, 2004